Elf Ride Or Die Lip Balm - Tough Cookie
Why we love:
- Infused with Jojoba Oil and Vegan Collagen
- Repairs dry lips
- Adds a sheer wash of color
- An intense lip balm treatment that gives you the ultimate hydrated and plumped lips.
- This tinted balm is your lips’ 100% vegan and cruelty-free, ride or die bestie!
Shades & Scents:
- Grapefruit Goals - sheer pink with a grapefruit scent
- Cheeky Cherry - sheer deep berry tint with a cherry scent
- Tough Cookie - sheer warm caramel with a warm brown sugar scent
- Just Peachy - sheer orange peach with a peach scent
- Mighty Mint - clear with a mint scent
- Boss Berry - sheer red berry with a berry scent
SHIPPING COSTS & TIMES
Currently we ship to Ireland, the UK, throughout Europe, and many other international countries. All orders within Ireland are delivered within 2-4 working days. You will receive your shipment confirmation shortly after your order confirmation email.
If you live outside of Ireland, the following delivery timelines and costs apply:
** Please note for countries outside of the EU, import fees (Customs charges & VAT), may have to be paid and are the sole responsibly of the customer. These costs are out of our control and vary depending on the value of your item. To find out more details, we recommend contacting your local customs authority.
United Kingdom | 4-7 days (€6.99)
France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Portugal | 3-4 days (€11.99)
Switzerland, Spain, Poland, Italy, Finland, Czech Republic | 4-6 days (€12.99)
Greece, Malta | 4-6 days (€13.99)
Luxembourg | 4-6 days (€15.99)
Canada | 6-8 days (€16.99)
UAE | 4-6 days €17.99
USA | 6-8 days €19.99
**Please note shipping may take longer during peak periods.
CAN I RETURN MY ITEM?
Yes, you can return items within 21 days of purchase. Items cannot be returned in store they must be posted back to our online warehouse. The item(s) must be unworn, with its original tags attached, and accompanied by a completed return form which you can find in your parcel.
IS THERE A COST FOR RETURNS
Yes, although we are looking to soon offer free returns in store, at the moment returns must be sent back to our online warehouse. To send back your parcel you may utilise our specialised An Post program (if within Ireland) which offers return shipping for a reduced & universal flat rate of €4.95. You will not have to pay this fee upfront, it will be deducted from your return amount.
For further information regarding Returns & Shipping, please see our Policy Page.